Investment Management, Financial Planning, Tax Preparation
Investment Management, Financial Planning, Tax Preparation
We have years of experience helping clients prepare for the unknown while meeting their financial goals.
As an independent financial services firm, we can access many different products and services that would be specific to meet your needs.
* Portfolio Analysis
* Asset Allocation Analysis
* Investment Advisory Services
* Employee Benefit Plans
* Retirement Planning
* Long-term Care Planning
* Pension Rollover Planning
* Business Planning
* Business Plan Preparation Services
* Risk Analysis (Insurance)
* College Fund Planning
* Financial Consultation
* Year End Financial Planning
* Estate Planning and Analysis
* Beloved Pet - Care Planning
* Compliance Consulting
* Insurance Products
**Tax Preparation provided by DAP Financial, Inc.
Affinity Financial LLC is a state registered investment advisory firm licensed to serve Ohio residents, only. Therefore, information obtained from this site by individuals that do not reside in the state of Ohio is not solicited, nor construed to be a form of solicitation thereof.
We use proven finance strategies designed to meet your risk tolerance and stand up against market volatility. And you can count on unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals.
Our Professional Partners in Providing Services:
Institutional Money Managers and brokerage services
Various Mutual Fund Companies
Computer Analysts & Designers
Tax Preparation Providers
Third-Party Administration Firms
**Client preferred professionals also considered.
Every successful financial strategy starts with an excellent client relationship. Our mission and values include exceeding our client’s every expectation. Call us today to find out how we can suggest long- and short-term strategies that will help you realize your financial dreams. We are obliged to educate as well as facilitate! We understand that finance is complicated, therefore, we encourage our clients to fell comfortable with an open dialogue. If we can not help you, we will refer you to someone that can.
"The unknown is more fearful than the known."
Why not? It is always good to "shop around" before you decide to work with someone. There is no pressure, all parties should feel comfortable working together.
Planning should be flexible, even at retirement! As a fiduciary, my goal is to set up plans that work with your goals and best interests in mind. Financial plans have to change to accommodate "your" life changes. As your partner, Affinity Financial will be with you for the "planned" and "unplanned" events ahead.
Dee holds a Masters Degree in Financial Planning and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business/Finance. She had also attended Cleveland Marshall College of Law, The Commercial Banking Institute, The American Savings & Loan Institute, and Business Management Services Training University with 1stGlobal Securities. She has obtained NASD licenses #7,24,63 & #65 as well as licenses by the state of Ohio for Life, Accident, Health & Annuities Insurance. She is a member of the National Association of Tax Preparers.
Dee's expertise spans a 12.5 year career in banking, 3 years in supervisory management for a major insurance company, 2 years of retail brokerage experience, 17 years as a securities branch manager (including compliance auditing) and a total of 25+ years providing a variety of financial planning services. She had instructed insurance pre-licensing education for the state-of-Ohio since 1989 when she established her own school. She is also an adjunct faculty member at the local community college and taught in the past for two private universities since 2007.
Dee welcomes the opportunity to work with new clients and specializes in working with small business owners as well as medium to high net worth individuals.
Code of Ethics
1. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect, and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employees, and colleagues within the financial services profession.
2. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of the client above their own personal interests.
3. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must use reasonable care, exercise independent, professional judgment, when providing financial advice, making investment recommendations, and during any period of the financial planning process.
4. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC will conduct business in a professional and ethical manner as well as abide by all applicable state and federal laws.
5. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must maintain and constantly work to improve their level of competence by continuing education, professional association memberships, and maintaining the required licensing to practice in this firm.
6. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must not knowingly make any misrepresentations relating to financial products, services, affiliations, or any other professional activities.
7. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must not engage in any activity that would be considered professional misconduct. This would include dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or any activity that would be considered just cause for regulatory violations.
8. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must have total loyalty to their clients and act with reasonable care and competence as well as exercise prudent judgment. All recommendations and decisions must be made with total independence and objectivity in the best interests of the client at all times.
9. All associates, owners, and agents of Affinity Financial LLC must not solicit or accept any gift or benefit that would misconstrue or compromise the decisions and/or recommendations made while working with/for a client.
Care, Compassion, Respect, and Integrity
Affinity Financial LLC is dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of service. We want you to understand how we gather and may share customer information at Affinity Financial LLC, the choices you have, and how we protect that information in everything we do.
Keeping financial information secure is our responsibility and our commitment to you.
1. We protect customer information through physical, electronic, contractual and procedural measures that comply with or exceed applicable laws and standards.
2. We train our employees to protect customer information and only authorize access for employees who we believe have a business need for that information. Employees are held accountable by Affinity Financial LLC's Code of Conduct and Ethics to properly protect customer information.
3. We maintain policies and procedures that provide for the proper physical security of work spaces and records.
4. We require contractors and other companies that provide services on our behalf to protect information, and we prohibit those companies from using it for any other purpose. We only provide them with information that we believe is necessary to fulfill their responsibilities or to provide a financial service to you.
5. Protecting information about our customers online is an essential part of our service to you.
6. The section above is a summary. It is important that you read the rest of our Privacy Statement for a more detailed explanation of our privacy practices.
In the event that we miss you.....
CALLS and EMAILS will be returned within a 24 hour (or less) time period in the event that you try to reach us after hours, weekends, or during the day. Thank you.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment